The care you need.
Infomation you can trust.
When you are grieving a loved one’s death, the holiday season can be especially painful. Our Surviving the Holidays seminar helps participants prepare for the holidays and even discover hope for the future.
In past years, the Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday season may have been a time of great anticipation and excitement…but this year, the prospect of facing the holidays without your loved one may cause anxiety and dread.
You are not alone!
Surviving the Holidays seminar offers support, encouragement, and advice to get through the holidays.
Encouraging, information-packed videos featuring leading grief recovery experts
Small group discussion about the weekly video content
Journaling and personal study exercises
You will experience
PRACTICAL HELP FOR THE HOLIDAYS
- What to do with holiday emotions
- Why it’s important to develop a plan
- Tips for surviving Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Hear and learn from survivor stories
MEET GRIEF EXPERTS
- H. Norman Wright: Grief therapist and certified trauma specialist. He has authored over 70 books.
- Sabrina Black: Author and speaker who is the CEO of Abundant Life Counseling.
- Susan Lutz: Author and counselor at Christian Counseling and Educational Foundation. She has over 15 years of counseling experience.
- Dr. Paul David Tripp: Pastor, author, and international conference speaker.
4170 E. Amity Ave.
Nampa, ID 83687